Join us at NEM Energy as a Group FP&A Manager
As Group FP&A (financial planning & analysis) Manager, you will drive the success of NEM Energy Group with a focus on growth, performance improvements and business consolidation. You take ownership of the financial management reporting model which forms the basis of the monthly report to the MT and shareholder. Together with the CFO, finance team, and line management, you analyse and challenge the results, develop accurate forecasts and budgets, and support with business decisions. You will be in control of the liquidity forecast and support the CFO to optimize the funding structure of the group. You have a strong focus on developing clear reports and KPI dashboards which are available to the business through reporting tools like Power BI.
You will work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment. By the end of last year, the NEM Energy business was carved out from Siemens Energy and acquired by Mutares SE & Co. KGaA (a German-based listed private equity firm). At the end of the first quarter of this year, the company acquired Balcke Dürr being already a portfolio company of Mutares and operating in similar businesses. Currently, the companies are being integrated toward the NEM Energy Group, which comes with changes in organizational structure, processes, IT, tooling and management reporting. Looking ahead, more M&A activity is expected which will keep having its impact on the organisation.
In this role, you have the opportunity to help set up and shape the group-wide business and management reporting framework. You will also be actively involved with, or coordinating multiple improvement initiatives related to ERP migrations, reporting tooling, data management and financial modelling.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Excellent analytical, financial modelling and reporting skills.
- Business sense and focus on improving performance (identifying issues, developing KPIs).
- Communicative skills (partner in business, getting the message across).
- Hands on and proactive approach; getting things done.
- Strong focus on automation and implementation of reporting tools (like Power BI).
- drive the financial management reporting model including the forecast of the group which forms the basis of the monthly report to the board and shareholder.
- run the weekly (13-weeks) and long term (12 month) liquidity planning.
- develop, implement and improve reports and KPIs in Excel and Power BI which support the business achieving their goals.
- support management with financial analysis, developing business models, M&A and PMI activities, identifying financing needs and funding solutions.
- Masters level education (Economics, Finance, or Business Administration), preferably with post-master Qualification (RC/CMA).
- You have 6-10 years of experience in financial and analytical functions, from which a few years of relevant experience in a similar role. You have started your career having worked for a ‘big four’ accounting, consulting or corporate finance firm or bank.
- Experience with SAP and Power BI are big plusses, just like having worked in a project driven environment.
About NEM Energy?
NEM Energy B.V., operating worldwide under the NEM brand, is a globally leading equipment supplier in the field of heat transfer technology with close to a century of experience. NEM is known for its quality and innovation with own R&D, NEM develops new technology for the energy transition. NEM supplies efficient solutions for power and heat generation for many industries and applications, from design to aftermarket services.
NEM has supplied close to 1,000 steam generators on six continents, with a total equivalent energy capacity that could power 200 million (Dutch) households. With close to a century of history, NEM is a renowned brand in field of energy, globally. NEM’s headquarters are located in Zoeterwoude, the Netherlands, alongside subsidiaries in Germany and projects all over the globe.
What we offer
NEM offers very attractive labor conditions with the opportunity for self-development and learning. Employees are entitled to 27 vacation days and 13 TCC (time credit compensation) days per year which brings the total number of free days to 40 per year. Furthermore, NEM underwrites the Collective Labor Agreement (in Dutch CAO) of Metalektro which comes with good secondary labor conditions as well as frequent CAO-based salary raises.
We offer You a job in an innovative and professional working environment with a strong international focus. Recognition, opportunities, and flexibility are key components of working at NEM. Although any position will require attendance at our office in Zoeterwoude or Recklinghausen as the need arises, we are operating a hybrid way of working, where working from home is fully acceptable.
Send your CV and a letter of motivation to [email protected]!