Become part of NEM Energy as a Design Engineer (m/w/d)
Approximately 50 employees work at our location in Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia. Our office is located near a motorway exit in a green industrial area. We stand for flat hierarchies and friendly, collegial interaction with each other.
Your future team in engineering is looking forward to meeting you!
Key skills & responsibilities
- You design with the use of 3D models (Inventor) according to the project-specific specifications and applicable standards.
- You create assembly and individual part drawings of various welded assemblies as well as the corresponding material parts lists.
- The creation of transport and assembly documentation is also part of your daily routine.
- Your cooperation in various design teams is required on a daily basis, and checking drawings is a fundamental part of your duties.
- Depending on the size of the project, you will lead a small team if necessary and/or coordinate the engineering activities of our international suppliers.
- You have successfully completed a technical degree (engineer, e.g., mechanical engineering/construction technology or steel construction) or another technical training (e.g., technician).
- It is advantageous if you have knowledge of the 3D program Inventor as well as AutoCad Mechanical.
- Ideally, you have experience in the construction of steel structures / ducts in the field of hot gas application; however, beginners are also welcome.
- The English language, both written and spoken, comes easily to you.
- You are creative, like to show initiative and enjoy working in a team. Good communication skills are also one of your strengths.
About NEM Energy?
NEM Energy B.V., Branch Germany is part of the globally active company NEM Energy B.V., headquartered in the Netherlands. Our organizational unit is a global leader in the development and supply of gas turbine exhaust systems, which are mainly used in modern combined cycle power plants for efficient energy generation. Our product range focuses on gas tight diverters for high-temperature applications and steel stacks including sound-absorbing components. In the changing energy market, there are numerous applications in which our expertise helps to establish low emission, carbon free and future oriented technologies.
What we offer
With our flexible working hours, you have enough time in the morning to park your car for free in one of our parking spots or store your bike in the bicycle garage. In addition to a modern office, where you will find a pleasant working environment, we offer the option of working from home, allowing you to adapt your work to your individual needs. We promote the health and further education of our employees and place value on fair compensation and financial benefits. All employees are respected and appreciated in a collegial environment with flat hierarchies.
Send your CV and a letter of motivation to [email protected]!